Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Babyyyy POOCH <3


the very day of the Super Bowl, me and my family was watching the game(Giants vs Patriots) having a good time. my mom made a comment and said "Nika what if you went into labor right now what would you do?" (laughsss and hours pass by) then i noticed my sister kept getting up to go to the bathroom. i asked if she was okay she said "i keep feeling like i have to go to the bathroom but nothing comes out" (little by little her water is breaking) i jumped up and started yelling "your water is breaking your water is breaking" .... NEXT thing you know in a matter of 5 secs. we rushed to the car on our way to the hospital. im calling EVERYONE to spread the exciting news lolll. Woman & Infants here we come. My sister i peeing out water in the wheelchair, me & my brother in law are watching the game through one of the patients window lol and the nurses are mad because the patriots are LOSINGGGG ! then we jumped for joy the screen said GIANTS WIN ! hoursssssssssssssssss later my beautiful nephew JAMES WESTLEY SHENCK THE 4TH came with a head full of hair Feb 6th 2012 8lbs 14ounces. i love youu poochieeee <3
James Shenck the 4th. Woman & Infants Hospital. Feb 6th 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment