Thursday, April 26, 2012

NYS Senator Eric Adams and his colleagues memorializeTrayvon Martin during the March 26, 2012 Senate legislative session. Apr 2012

 watching the senator Eric Adams enforce the justice for Trayvon Martin by wearing hoodies under there suits. this shocked me how the trayvon martin march influenced people to get justice for him and his family. the marches expanded all around the world and made a change.

"how a 17 year old "attack" a 28 year old GROWN MAN, all he had was SKITTLES . fuck he gone do ? make em taste the rainbow !?" (JAYQUON PERRY)

"TASTE THE RAINBOW" HES MAKING AN ILLUSION TO AN ADVERTISEMENT ASSUMING EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL. HES BASICALLY SAYING THAT TRAYVON MARTIN WAS NO HARM TO THE SECURITY GUY ZIMMERMAN.

"I am TRAYVON MARTIN I died at 17. my last screams & cries wasn't enough to save me. all I had was some skittles & a drink. I did nothing wrong, so why did this man murder me ? he called me suspicious because of… my skin color and appearence & pulled out a gun. aimed it at me & fired. "BOOM!" I fell to my knees & hit the ground. as I took my last breath, my motionless body laid there drowning in a ...puddle of blood. he claimed he was the victim. he said it was self- defense. he said I was the aggressor, but he was the one who attacked me. he took my life & has no regret. he walks free & now I'm in a casket, it's not fair.. I was only 17 with a pack of skittles & a drink, so please tell me why this man had to murder me? Justice for Trayvon Martin ♥REPOST & LIKE TO SHOW RESPECT

"TASTE THE RAINBOW" HES MAKING AN ILLUSION TO AN ADVERTISEMENT ASSUMING EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL.

1 comment:

  1. I found the last part sad where he says "he walks free and I'm in a casket. It's not fair." This is sad because it's true. His family didn't get the jusice they deserved and the man who killed him gets to walk free.

    ReplyDelete