Thursday, April 26, 2012

TOOO HOT TO HANDLE !
out in the cuad @American International College on this BEAUTIFUL DAY :) at my future college enjoying my vacation. i had so muchh funnn lol. but it was tooooo HOT. i chose this because i experienced life in college before hand, and its a major change from highschool and a even Bigger step from being away from your family. you get to be involved in so many different activities and programs. I LOVE IT <3 i met new people as well as some old friends. Campus Life is poppinnn i tell ya ! ;) #COLLEGE LIFE

when i got my acceptence letter in the mail i was so siked ! just seeing the words run across the paper "CONGRATULATIONS Kadeija Mendes we have much pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted into American International College." just hearing those words made me feel impowered because i know i do my best in whatever i challenge myself to do. i felt like i accomplished something huge, graduating from highschool and taking a big step entering college.


Mendes, Kadeija. American International College. April 18th 2012.

1 comment: