Tuesday, May 22, 2012

People sometimes attribute my success to my genius; all the genius I know anything about is hard work.
--Alexander Hamilton


this quotes caught my eye because i can relate to it so muchhhhh !! in my family me and my older sister are first generation college students. through my years of school my family always had high expectations for my education. my mom always expected more from me than my brother. my friends out side of school think im so smart & a genius because i get good grades. but i always tell them "being smart isnt something hard to be, being smart is working hard, getting your work done and trying your best on everything you put your mind too." (kadeija mendes)

in alexander's words the message is just because you reach success at one point in life doesnt mean your a genius. its hard work and determination that gets you to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment